~ Project Rare Candy ~ (WIP)
Progress of the Pokemon’s I’ve done so far!
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
"I think a lot of people like to see gender as this scale of blue and pink," Emma, a 20-year-old college student, told the magazine. "I never really identified with either side of that, or even in between blue and pink. It’s so much more complicated — my identity varies so much on any given day. Sometimes I tell people I’m gold or something."
I appreciate that it includes a bit from the original article, which clarifies:
"This growing community encompasses people who see themselves as agender (neither male nor female), bi-gender (both genders) and gender-fluid (shifting from male to female)."
THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE FIRST TIME I HAVE SEEN A PHOTO SET OF AGENDER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE!!!
*BOUNCES UP AND DOWN IN EXCITEMENT*
as usual there’s some gross comments so don’t scroll too far down past the article but this is otherwise good
when ur eating dinner at your friends house
and their parents start arguing
and you want to ask for the salt
but the salt is right in between their upcoming divorce
i hate it when adults assume i’m on the internet all the time by choice. if i had enough money to travel around and etc, do you think i would be withering away my youth behind a computer screen you useless paperclip.
I dont think i have ever heard the term useless paperclip used as an insult before.
clearly you never tried to write a word document in the 90s